Rotary Oceania Medical Aid for Children (ROMAC) requires a self-motivated Rotarian to fill the role of Operations Director.
The position requires the Rotarian to become a Director of ROMAC entities and take overall responsibility (together with the ROMAC Operations Manager), for all operational matters pertaining to the processing of referrals through to the safe return, after treatment, of the ROMAC Patient and their Carer.
To be a successful in this role a candidate will require the following attributes:
1. Proven organisational skills
2. Experience in negotiations at a high level. Experience within the medical and health delivery areas, and other State and Federal government departments, would be beneficial.
3. Confident in their computer skills and demonstrable skills in this area are essential.
4. The Operations Director requires a personality and an ability to accommodate different cultures and encourage volunteers to work as a team.
5. The Operations Director also requires a big heart and be prepared to be one of the key persons to enable ROMAC to fulfil its Mission; that of providing specialist treatment for children from developing countries, in the form of life saving and/or dignity restoring surgery not accessible to them in their home country
Please direct your application, or queries, to the ROMAC Chair, Rob Wilkinson, at email@example.com
PO Box 8481
PO Box 8481