The Rotary Foundation (TRF) is our Charity, and our projects can access both TRF District Grants and Global Grants if they address the needs and criteria for any of the seven areas of focus. For more information on the TRF Grants please click here to view The Rotary Foundation Reference Guide.
Click on the button below to donate:
Complete the information on the form and select which fund you wish to donate to.
- To receive a receipt acceptable to the Australian Tax Office you must select “Australian Dollars”. You will receive a receipt by email.
- Once the initial form is completed ensure you log into MyRotary so that the donation is correctly recorded against your membership in your Rotary Club Serving Humanity, D9705. Your info should display automatically.
- If you donate to the ANNUAL FUND without further direction 50% of your donation is returned to our District in 3 years to be spent by the District for District Foundation Grants. If you select an area of focus, the World Fund, Endowment Fund or Polio Plus the 50% will not be returned to our District in 3 years.
- Remember you can see your historical donations by logging into MyRotary and looking at your Donor History Report.
- You can get more information by clicking on the Rotary Foundation Recognition Points Facts Sheet
Thank you for considering a donation to our Rotary Foundation.